Sunday, February 04, 2007

A New Addition.....

The local weather conditions...always something I love to talk about, because I'm good at interpreting the weather maps. At least, I'm pretty sure of it! So on your right, you'll see the Connecticut NBC owned and operated affiliate, WVIT NBC 30, based in West Hartford, just three miles from here. All the current conditions, right here, and, if you click on the forecast button, on your right, and go from there, the forecast for the next few bone-chilling days will be right there right now. Just click on the forecast, and then the WVIT weather desk, which is listed under the 5 day forecast. It's easy. And you're there!! You'll know if I'm cold, warm, or just full of words. Nothing will be a secret any longer! The latter (full of words) is usually the case, but...but...I can't help it! And I'm happy that you like to read me.
So don't be strangers...I'm counting on you. Every one of you. Take care, as we approach pitcher and catchers....and then the magic of spring training '07. And then? The stuff of dreams!

7 Comments:

At 2/04/2007 4:41 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

You's just plain ol' cold, if not chilled like fine wine.

 
At 2/05/2007 9:56 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Frozen...more accurate. And Michael, the rain during the telecast last night made hi-def look like standard-def...murkey and soupy. But the better team won...and the Patriots woud have throttle those Bears.

 
At 2/05/2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

@ 8F, I was chilly but not chilled this morning:

It helped break a lot of Congestion, as that's more-affected by Moisture than by mere cold;

So much for playing in Miami, for it's Mild Winter temperatures+Sun & Fun.

 
At 2/05/2007 2:31 PM, Blogger Novella said...

-30 degrees for me ... I hate the Midwest ...

 
At 2/05/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And I'm glad you commented! See your link???

Peter, down to 12 degrees.

 
At 2/06/2007 3:23 PM, Blogger Jen said...

COLD ! And several other words come to mind. cannot wait for Spring...summer and Spring training season !!

Niffer

 
At 2/06/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Jen..I'd love to know how you REALLY feel...and yeah, it's so ******* cold! PG rated too! Talk to you sometime...hi non-frrozen NOVY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home