Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mets Today! On NESN...At 1pm......

I just wanted to let you know what's coming up today. Shades of '86 in '07? No, not likely.....but today, the Red Sox play host to the Mets in Fort Myers. Tim Wakefield is set to start with Jonathan Papelbon (lights out!!) coming in relief for Boston, while New York is going with Chan Ho Park backed up by Aaron Sele. Old friend Aaron Sele, with his 12 to 6 curveball.....enjoy, if you're in Florida. And if not, while you try to stay warm, turn on our very own NESN, SD or HD, at 1 pm.....Red Sox and Mets, in living color. Pre-season, with Wakes into Paps? Need I say more? And Paps will be in a very familiar role...relief....even though it will be the third or the fourth inning, that's what it will be! I hope we can get used to it. That just shows you my "right now" faith in the 'pen.
And another error by Mr. Lugo, in the top of the first...hey Julio, do NOT do this during the regular season...errors put stress on our Sox pitching staff. A staff that does not need any further distractions. And you can thank Timmy for getting us out of the first. Julio, tone it down, pay attention. WHY?? Because we do NOT need another Renteria at shortstop. Should I say it in Spanish?? No, I will not, BUT I CAN!!!! Our starters do not need any MORE STRESS!!!!!!!!...SO shape up....now!!!!!! Need I say more, because so far you're a shadow of a defensive shortstop. I've said my say......

AND please, don't forget to leave a comment on my previous post...directly below THIS one.....OK??????

Everyone, have fun! And thanks Fenway Blogger (link on the right) for the heads up! Read his blog!!!! Every day!

9 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 12:21 PM, Blogger Ian said...

don't forget uconn men at 2 as well. it may have been a long season for them but I am still a fan and will be watching.

 
At 3/07/2007 12:59 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Me too...revenge against the Orange...but wow, last night...........

 
At 3/07/2007 1:07 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And no NESN HD, but so what!! At 1:06pm, I'm watching the Boston Red Sox!! Into the UCONN Men (oy vey) at 2.......Big East stuff.......

 
At 3/07/2007 2:58 PM, Blogger Lynsey said...

Thank you for such kind comments!!! I really appreciate it!!! :-) I hope all is well with you my dear!!!

 
At 3/07/2007 3:09 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks Lynsey...you're going to be the best Mom the world has EVER known...just my opinion! Peter

 
At 3/07/2007 3:11 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I meant that, too! So smile......

 
At 3/07/2007 9:06 PM, Blogger Kevin Scalley said...

Thanks for the plug!I caught some of the game on NESN and some on my neighbor in business MLB tv connection on his laptop during work today.

Kevin

 
At 3/08/2007 6:32 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

You're welcome, Kevin....

 
At 3/08/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Aaron Sele?

Must've been a Fire Sale on STIFFS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home