Wednesday, April 04, 2007

IRAN To Release British Soldiers..Why? Read......

He HAD to!!...the Iran president...why did he do so?? A face-saving ploy to grasp the attention of the world, OUR world. That's how it started. It's called brinkmanship..think JFK and Cuba....bring the free world (us) to the verge of mutiny, and then gracefuly bow out and say "this is a gift to the British people." HOGWASH. BS. And I could have said that much more harshly. And then?? He backs down! He's good at that. He HAD to. The man is an evil villian. And what does this have to do with sports? Red Sox Nation, OUR team? Our country? Well, I can't explain. The world, the free world as we know it, is in the hands of our President, THIS President. Thanks to him, we are a hated nation. If I say more, I might be taken away by King George's bullies and thugs. I hate to say this, but he REALLY thinks he is KING...he couldn't even run the Texas Rangers.......
Well, I'd better stop. For my own safety. Needless to say, I am not a fan of our (deep breath) President. I can go on, but I won't. Does the adjective "CLUELESS" come to mind. If I say more, well, I'd better not. Who's reading, from where? There might be SS. And I'm so so sorry to say that he is letting us down. Bigtime. But this is REAL life, not baseball.
Sooooooo, go Josh. Tonight. Our night. I had to let off steam. And to my faithful (until now?) readers, thanks for reading and being here. And if I unexpectedly vanish, now you know why. I'll be here....I promise....I have my bullet-resistant vest on. I hope I won't need it. George, our brave soldiers need those vests. And Mr. President, may someone have mercy on your soul, for all the families who have lost beloved ones.......Peter...no last name needed. We all know who I am, and you'll never be forgiven. Read your history........

9 Comments:

At 4/04/2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Collective Thoughts said...

peter i couldnt agree more..."the king should go hunting with the Vice King if you know what I mean...lol

 
At 4/04/2007 4:51 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Well said, CT.

 
At 4/04/2007 5:31 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Peter, how could you say such things about 'W'? Just because he refuses to be held accountable for his failures, pulls political gimmicks putting thousands of our brave troops in harms way, ignores advise of others that he disagrees with but does not develop a withdrawal plan or framework of a political solution and arrogantly drags this nation down? Or is it something else from a myriad of horrible things he's done?

 
At 4/04/2007 6:26 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Nice post Peter...and don't worry...if anything happens to you, your readers will come to your rescue! ( :

 
At 4/04/2007 9:40 PM, Blogger Collective Thoughts said...

thats right kristin will resucue my GOOD FRIEND peter if he got in trouble.!!!!

 
At 4/05/2007 1:33 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Well-Written, Peter:

My "Enemies List" is up for everyone's consumption.

 
At 4/05/2007 7:16 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

BFW, a multiple choice question with all its answers correct? Wow, I wish some of my college tests were like that. But to be serious...this is a man who should be commisioner of major league baseball, not the leader of the free world. And thanks Kristin.you're always there with a timely on-topic comment..I appoint you team leader to find Peter N, or his body. I hope it's the former! As alway, thanks Michael...and everyone who reads this "piece of my mind" blog. Baseball is just the starting point. Life itself is what it is all about. For all of us.
And to Jere, take care.

 
At 4/05/2007 1:11 PM, Blogger T said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/05/2007 4:43 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

T, I'm sorry but I had to delete your anti-Bush comment. I don't allow swearing. If you must, and I have in the past, use stars instead of spelling out the four letter word of your choice. It's easy. Your comment was a little extreme, too, but that was the theme of my post. That's NOT why I deleted it. I hope you understand. Please keep it PG-13. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home