Monday, November 21, 2005

Sticky Fingers and flakes.

I was thinking earlier today about shelving this blog, waiting until b'ball gets cranked up. But I changed my not made-up mind. Thanks to an email and the quality (I hope. At least it was automatic to write) of my last post, I'm sticking, as the title suggests. Pass it on, he says with a smile that would freeze deers in its brilliance. Oh, and one feature that will be featured here when circumstances warrant, the complete and accurate forecast and tracking of any serious major winter storm to come our way. That's New England and Jere so far. He has his own region. That might be good for all of us. And I'm not forcasting for Amy up in Maine. New England is a fickle place to fortell the weather.

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 5:35 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

It won't be entirely accurate, but how can I say no to you?? You know I make them up as I go along. I do that a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home