Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa Came to New York First

Hello and I would like to wish you all a happy and healthy Christmas, Chanuka and New Year's Day. And I'd also like to include a quote from Johnny Damon, who, while donning his new uniform and being photographed hundreds if not thousands of times, said this to a reporter, name unknown and unimportant. “How could this happen?” he asked. “Can you believe this? I told them (the Red Sox) more than a week ago that it looked like another team was getting close. It didn’t matter. They didn’t believe me.” Johnny, we believe you now. And I for one cannot believe how clueless the Sox brass were at this so important time. One hand should know what the other is doing. In this case, I think one hand didn't even know the other hand existed.
Thank you for stopping by, readers. I treasure each and every one of you.

1 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 10:21 PM, Blogger Jere said...

No comment.

Happy CHANnukah, P-ter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home