Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Game. Simple? Try It!!

Copy and paste this link in your browser. It's a cool little game, and it's quicker than premature ejaculation. I lasted 8.3 seconds after a few tries. Anyone top that? I'd love to hear your highest times in the comment section. It seems that Red Sox news worth writing home about is few and far between, but as the weeks go by, this will change. And you know it. Try this...it's simple. Anyone going over 9 seconds wins a special prize announced by me, so leave your best time in the comment section. That's one way to get a few comments! Here's the link. http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

11.657 seconds. I feel so accomplished! :-)

This lack of Sox news is making me crazy. I watched game 3 of the 2004 ALCS last night.

And Joe Buck and Tim McCarver are just as annoying on dvd as they are live.

Take care!

 
At 1/18/2006 6:50 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

You are the winner, beating me by .653 seconds. Although we were the only two competitors. A lack of Sox news means a lack of traffic. But there is one more BIG trade that will happen this month or early next, and I'm ready for it. My next post, up in a few hours, will have to do with that. Thanks, Beth. You are the winner. prize to be announced, but it will probably be a mention in the next post and a title role in my next story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home