Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Moses..Err, Manny Arrives!

And here am I freezing my you know whats off, waiting for Manny's arrival up here in Boston, and he snuck in without me seeing him. And then I got to thinking...Spring Training, Peter. What am I doing in Boston?
From the Herald, today..."Right on schedule, at least his schedule, Manny Ramirez pulled into the Red Sox minor league complex this morning at 9:01 a.m.
Ramirez pulled into the front parking lot and walked in the front door, neglecting to speak with reporters.
Coincidentally, the Red Sox clubhouse closed at 9 a.m., which means reporters won’t have the chance to speak with Ramirez until after the Red Sox workout - if at all.
The Sox are scheduled to be on the field at roughly 9:30 and should wrap things up between noon and 12:30."
This is Peter. Pheww! I feel so much better knowing he's there. Now, back to Hartford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home