Friday, March 31, 2006

Take The Suspension, Without An Appeal. And Do It NOW.

It's rare that the Sox will have two days off during a one week span, so it is important for Julian Tavarez NOT to appeal his 10 day, not game, suspension. I hope he will not show a selfish attitude and appeal his what I think could have been heavier penalty. Said the Herald "It seemingly would be foolish for Tavarez to appeal the suspension, though he has that right. The Sox do not have two off days in 10-day span again until June. There are similar instances in July and September where Tavarez would miss as few as eight games, but many open dates frequently get eaten up by make-up games as the result of rainouts."
***Peter back. Now we'll see if this newcomer to the club wants to be a team player, or if he wants to remain the a**hole that I think he is. I mean deep down, where his heart resides. I am assuming he has one. My thinking might change as the season progresses, but right now I would like to grind this guy into the infield dust with the heel of my hardest soled shoe. And then spit on that spot. Boy, listen to the always nice guy, me. A little out of character? I do not like hot tempered idiots. He seems to fit that bill to a tee.

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

He needs to smell the coffee but not drink it unless it's decaffeienated;
No Jolt Cola for this psycho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home