Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tavarez Picked On The WRONG Person. He's One Lucky Yo-Yo

It seems that Julian Tavarez got lucky the other day. Joey Gaithright, who was stepped on, slapped and then punched by our "new to the club" reliever, has a black belt in tae kwon do. "I've seen Gathright do some ninja kick over this dude's head who was 6-7, a roundhouse kick over his head just to show he can do it," Jonny Gomes told the St. Petersburg Times. "So, yeah, I'd guess you'd call [Tavarez] lucky. He'd be chop suey.""
Hop Sing.....err.....Hee-Seop Choi is recieving treatment for a pulled hamstring. Sorry for that typo. I guess I was thinking of a ranch style breakfast.
In other news, Curt Schilling looks ready for his Monday night start in Texas. Keith Foulke gave up a hit! Just one. The shock has worn off and I feel better now. And Manny has started his 2006 quest for the Gold Glove, making a spectacular running back to the wall over the shoulder catch in left field. Way to go Manny! And so it goes. 4 more days of getting ready for the real thing. And I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home