Monday, April 03, 2006

Red Sox Will Break 5 Year Opening Day Jinx With Victory Today

If that sounds like a prediction, OK. Maybe I meant it as such. But what it is is a statement of fact. 5 straight opening days and 5 losses. Well, that's changing. It's changing today. 2pm from Texas. On ESPN. On NESN. Everyone in every state can see this game. No mlb.com needed, unless you want to hear the hometown announcers, depending on the feed ESPN uses. But the important thing? A 1-0 record by dinnertime. I'll be back before first pitch. This game counts!

5 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This game counts"

I think I'm going to cry.

 
At 4/03/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I have plenty of Kleenex.....and Hi-Def.....be here by 2, or 1 for the pre-game. Wow, am I excited!! Will you be home watching, or delayed gratification with the DVR?

 
At 4/03/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger Iain said...

Two of the most wonderful words in the English language: Opening Day! :-)

 
At 4/03/2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Everyone can see this game, no mlb.tv needed--unless you're at work! Will be "working" this afternoon.

 
At 4/03/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

My kind of "work." It's tough enough being a fan of the team from Boston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home