Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yankee Misplaced Worries..As If They Don't Have Enough To Worry About.

For the Yankees to worry about their hitting seems sheer lunacy. Read this, and then I will comment...."What was expected to be their biggest strength has been non-existent, as they have scored eight runs in three games since their 15-2 win over Oakland on Opening Night."
First of all, this came from the Times of Cape Cod. Didn't know there was one, although I have spent time in that beautiful part of the world. But the Yankees should be concerned about their starting and bullpen pitching. After RJ, you have a Mussina who will age, and I mean age DURING the season, being bombed in the first few innings often enough for us Sox fans to have a heightened sense of well being just because of it. And then? Chacon, Wright, Pavano, Small, every one a question mark. We've all experienced the highs of Yankee lows, and it is an addictive feeling. So this comes from the heart."Hey, Yankee players, make me a happy guy. I'm starved for happiness in any form and your woes are what I feed on and exist for. Please don't let me down. My whole summer is in your incapable hands. Signed incredibly heartfeltly, Peter N, who will be watching your stumbling and bumbling rather closely. I have faith in your ability to make my wishes come true, like dreams in the night realized in the brilliant beautiful light of day."

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Good Pitching defeats good hitting.
A-Fraud is NO MVP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home