Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Big Scare, But Averted. There Will Be Sox Baseball At 1

The local Fox affiliate, channel 61 WTIC, in all their wisdom, has decided (I so hope) to televise our Red Sox at 1, rather than the Yankee game against nobody (Oakland), or another choice. So here, in Connecticut, there IS NO Yankee coverage. From my heart, I hope all the Yankee fans love it! But wait! Until 1PM, I'll be on pins and needles, needles and pins. And who did that song? Jere....was it Gary Lewis? You know so much about so much. I could have reworded that, but hey, just having fun. I'll be back at 1 to let you all know if the darkness of no coverage converges over this household. Doom and gloom? Or happiness unbounded. I think the latter.

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2006 12:12 PM, Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Peter: Thanks for the kind words about my blog over at Michael's site. I like your blog as well. I'm putting up a link to your site over on mine, can you put one up for me on yours? I'd really appreciate it!

Red Sox Forever!
Best,John

 
At 6/10/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Done....now please make it stop raining in Beantown..please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home