Friday, June 30, 2006

Tonight In South Florida, And Other Stuff, ALL NICE

Yes, it does not seem possible, at least on paper, that we have a chance in this one. That's why we do. Simple logic....I don't think it makes sense, and that's why anything is possible. Thundersnow, rainbows, smiles together with tears, richness with no money.....and the Red Sox and their fans. That's us! All are the highlights, the best things in life. I could go on, but I have to go out tonight. Everyone, enjoy the game. I'll be back by inning number 5, or so. No errors means an all-time record. SWEET. And one of my recaps, such as they are, in the morning. Take care. I love every one of you.

3 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter:
Thanks for all the recaps you give.
They are helpful.Have fun tonight.
Thanks for thinking of me as a writer but, by no stretch of the imagination am i a writer.....at least not a story writer.
Take care.
-Kaylee

 
At 6/30/2006 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go sox!

i don't have much more to say. i just really want to win this one and keep our errorless streak alive.

-julie

 
At 7/01/2006 6:48 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

OK, you're not a writer but a young lady with good taste in picking and reading blogs, and writing posts. You too Julie. That goes for both of you. Stay in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home