Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Poll You Cannot Vote In, But The Leader Is????

All things considered, which of these players would you like to have back?
Pedro Martinez
Johnny Damon
Bronson Arroyo
Nomar Garciaparra

Peter here, and I found this poll in the Daily RemDawg mailing. Now, understand you cannot vote here....but the results were clear as a wall double by Mikey Lowell. Someone on the list leads all others with over 70% of the tallied votes. Any guesses? I will be back before gametime today with the answer. P.S. I did not vote for the leader in the poll. No hints from me! The prize? Untold riches, or a hearty congrats. Haven't made up my mind. See you before 1PM EDT. Oh well...here's the link, so you CAN VOTE. You might have to copy and paste. But you'll find out who that leader is.......

http://www.theremyreport.com/remy/chatroom.do

1 Comments:

At 7/02/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger HorshamScouse said...

Nice one, Peter.
I thought: I know who I'd vote for, browsed to the poll, voted and, lo, I'd voted for the leader! In the current state of starting pitchers, who wouldn't have him back in a heartbeat?
John
RSN UK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home