Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tavarez Trouble, Again...And Again

I missed this whole game. But I heard Julia Tavarez was up to his old tricks. The team had lost the last 4 times he has shown his ugly face on the mound. In fact, the team record in games he has taken the hill is a nasty 8-13. Tito didn't want to use Delcarmen and Hansen. I can see the logic, but it's too bad we don't have another option other than Rudy and/or Julia. But I've put this game in the files and already turned the page. 2 1/2 up on the Yankees with hometown hero Jon Lester pitching today. The butterflies must be flying for him.
The reason I missed the game was because I was playing ball. I had a good day, going 3 for 4 with 2 doubles and a stolen base. We won 8-2. A great way to spend an afternoon. And speaking of afternoons, that's what we have coming up today. Day ball. And no more 5th starter worries for 10 days. And that's good.

6 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

peter,
I agree but why didnt he use VANBUREN he is down there now? But lets just turn the page and get ready for todays game!Hopefully it
will be a win!2 of 3 from seattle wouldnt be bad!
-kaylee

 
At 7/23/2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Van Buren has not been that reliable....but the game is in the past, the page turned. And 2 of 3 would be GREAT. And hey, can you see CAMELBACK Moutain from where you live? I remember it so well...

 
At 7/23/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

YES I CAN see camelback mountain from where i live !although i will never climb it again after my last experience!
-kaylee

 
At 7/23/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

My grandparents used to live in Phoenix, and their backyard had a great view. Wow, I was right! Take care.....

 
At 7/23/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

Peter,
I will.I cant wait to see the SOX beat the you what out of Jarod Washburn today.He should not be hard to beat as long as our offense steps up and Jon Lester and the rest of our pitching steps up!LETS GET PAPS A GAME TO CLOSE OUT!It is always a good feeling when he comes in!
-kaylee

 
At 7/23/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

I am watching the yankee game and loving the score 10-3 Jays GO JAYS!
=kaylee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home