Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Papi's Pebble

I have a good luck pebble. It's a good luck pebble for the Red Sox. Well, it is most of the time, through the ups and the downs. I used to call it Peter's Pebble. The caps being mine. But now, in this tough time, I've renamed it Papi's Pebble. I hope it brings good health, and good health only, to our David. That's all for now, and I hope the news to come is all good. But I'm scared. RSN is scared. We're here for you David. Our Papi forever. Oh........the pebble is shaped like a human heart. And it beats for all of us.

8 Comments:

At 8/29/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks J. From the heart. My heart.

 
At 8/29/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

it iss my right and i am a righty

 
At 8/29/2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

oh no..wow

 
At 8/29/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

yeah it sucks

 
At 8/29/2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

Papi's heart problems makes my tummy hurt

 
At 8/30/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

WOW! Oh yes! And thank you for your kind words. You made my day! My week!

 
At 8/30/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Brilliant? Nah... I just write what my heart says. You made me smile, and that's what life is all about.

 
At 8/30/2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

My best to you and Ron...thank you soooo much for reading. You made this writer (???) so happy. And I mean that! This is what it's all about. And I thank you. WOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home