Tuesday, September 12, 2006

6 Series, 3 Weeks Of Baseball

Six series left in this season 2006. Baltimore, New York, Minnesota, Toronto, Tampa Bay and Baltimore all take turns against our Red Sox this month. At stake? Papi's quest for 50 plus. Ummmm.....that's about it. Tito and the coaches will be looking at all the young players and the fill-in pitchers to see if any pieces of the '07 puzzle are there, right before his eyes. Our eyes too, as I'll be here to write about every outing, even if the ultimate goal is unreachable. For now. There's always next year. We shall see, won't we?

5 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 12:00 PM, Blogger laura said...

You know Ortiz is going to do it!

 
At 9/12/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

That will be a moment I would like to share with all of us, the Red Sox fans who are looking forward to these last 3 weeks. And I will. Thank you Laura! And my readers. Laura, you have a writing gift, and I love it. As I do all of the people, my readers (!!) who stop by here, who have a cup of coffee, and read what I wrote. What an honor. I'm overwhelmed.

 
At 9/12/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And you made me smile. What a gift...

 
At 9/12/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'm finished.....for now.

 
At 9/12/2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

we will see won't we lol
GO PAPI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home