Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another Manny Post. And Manny, Do This For Us!

I wrote a post yesterday, and if you scroll down, you'll see it right there, just after my happy post about last night at Fenway. Curt and Papi...no need to say more. Read that, if you haven't, and then come back here. Fast forward to Wednesday at 12:11 EDT........RIGHT NOW.....

And this is me......for you readers that disagreed with me about my earlier Manny post, read on. I do see your point. CLEARLY. I was momentarily pissed at Mr. Ramirez, I know his knee hurts, but I was so hopeful that he would try, he would try HIS DAMNDEST, to get in there for Papi's night. Turns out we didn't need him. But tonight, and then the final '06 three games of the season, would be better with him playing at least two. Maybe not tonight (Wed.), Johnny Pesky's night, but there's reason enough RIGHT THERE to see you, Manny. I hope, at the least, we'll see you Friday. We need to see your face. I KNOW WE WILL. As John Lennon said, while with the Beatles in 1964, "You've got a lucky face!" YOU DO!!!!

9 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger Christine E. said...

Do you REALLY believe Manny CARES what the fans think/want/gotta have?

'Cause I am not getting that...

 
At 9/27/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Oh, oh and OH. Yes, I do. He's a good person who is a little...mixed up. At least, that's what he wants us to think. He would be an invaluable member of our '07 club. Don't get me wrong. And Christine? Thanks for always being here! Peter

 
At 9/27/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

What do you think? I'm curious. As always.

 
At 9/27/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Christine E. said...

I think Manny wants to do what he wants to do..and that he is a big baby....

Did you ready Matty today? He had some GREAT points--and says it far better than I can...

 
At 9/27/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I did...he's an everyday stop on my "blog jog". As are you.

 
At 9/27/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And you say what you want to say as well as any of us...our blog family. So nice!

 
At 9/27/2006 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, whats up. Ummm.. there is no point in Manny playing this year, and if we can get a couple good prospects for him, like Ervin Santana and Brandon wood, I'd pull the trigger. Later man.

 
At 9/27/2006 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense, Manny may be a great hitter but he's a baby and a worse diva than Pedro. Don't get me wrong, cuz i loved Pedro and still root for him, but i don't think the same of Manny.

 
At 9/28/2006 7:05 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Santana and anyone! But I cannot picture WMP batting cleanup for an extended period of time. Papi needs better protection. And the defense will suffer. I'd just as soon trade WMP away, far far away. And other teams will be leery of Manny's antics. Too leery to give fair value.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home