Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11, 2001. NEVER FORGET.

As I type this I am listening to a "how it happened when it happened" broadcast of that horrible morning of September 11, 2001. On the radio. But you see, I remember that horrific morning much too well. At this exact time, at 10:26, I was on the phone calling loved ones, not that that they were in NYC, but just to make sure they were OK, emotionally. I was lucky. There are many of you, a few I know personally, whose friends, family or loved ones were struck down that day. And I want to say that you are in my thoughts, hopes and prayers. Always. I have much to say abour President's "war on terror", but now is not the time to talk of that man. Now is a time to remember that day, that unspeakable morning, and it is the time to hope and pray that it will never happen again. AMEN.

5 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

As I did ...another time, THIS PLACE. And thank you so much. And it's not just the man pretending to be the trusted leader (?) of our beloved country. It's Rummy too. And the others. But not for now, not today.

 
At 9/11/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

hey peter,
nice post.My english teacher made my mad today.
-kaylee

 
At 9/12/2006 3:22 AM, Blogger MattySox said...

Hope you check out my blog...tried to make John Q. proud today...

 
At 9/12/2006 6:46 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I saw...it was great.

 
At 9/12/2006 11:21 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

you're right yesterday (I'm a lil late) was at time to remember not to talk about how much we hate the pres

 

Post a Comment

<< Home