Thursday, October 19, 2006

7th Game Wonders To Come

The seventh and deciding game of a series like this changes things a bit. A huge bit. The bullpen becomes every pitcher on the staff, except for the starters last night. Starters and relievers...any pitcher who fits the circumstances can and will be called on to get that crucial out..... or a bunch of 'em. And with the stakes so high, we fans watching on television will be treated to an excitement not known in the regular season. It's winner take all time! The best brand of baseball there is. And the winner will not have much time to regroup. The Series home team is the Tigers. Thank you All Star Game for that. So after tonight's game, the winner, after a relatively minor celebration, has to put on their travelling shoes and skidaddle to Detroit tomorrow...where the BIG ONE starts in front of all of us, on Fox, Saturday night. I'll be ready. But the fun is seeing who will be joining those Tigers. Enjoy, my readers. And thanks for sticking with me. Please stay all winter long, when the only baseball Red Sox style will be those backstage moves, the wheeling and dealing that will set up a new Red Sox brand of baseball. 2007 style. And I'm ready. For the flakes, the cold, the wind, the reshaping of our team from the coaches to the players to just about everything. Bring it on! And stay here...for everything.

7 Comments:

At 10/19/2006 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Peter, As you probably can tell I am a Mets Fan and Cyn wants St. Lewis. I really am looking forward to tonights game.

Cynsmom

 
At 10/19/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks for your comment. And as you can probably tell, I am of fan of your daughter, and you! She does good things, and that's so important. Enjoy the game tonight, and that upcoming set of games called the World series, too. As for the '07 Sox...they'll be so much fun to write about this upcoming winter. Please visit...it would mean so much to me. Take care and stay well...Peter.

 
At 10/19/2006 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, my daughter is a wonderful person. (gets it from her mom :-)
We are really looking forward to the World Series. Especially if the right team (mets) wins tonight.
Enjoy the game.

Cynsmom

 
At 10/19/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I will, and I look forward to reading your comments at Cyn's, and here, during each and every Series game! Hi to Cyn...but she visits too! Lucky me!!!

 
At 10/19/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks for coming back, Caring and Sharing...I missed you. And no matter which team wins tonight, I'll be rooting for the Tigers. Please, DON'T BE A STRANGER...Peter, your friend.

 
At 10/19/2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

"El Equipo, El Tiempo, Los Mets!"

 
At 10/19/2006 8:02 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

Hey I didnt forget about you!Haha As you can see I read you comment on my blog.Go mets!
P.s. my brother is doing great and he is alot of fun to play with I will be watching the whole way!
okay got to go write my own post now!
-kaylee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home