Tuesday, October 17, 2006

And A PERFECT Follow Up To The Last Post

Hard to believe...but read on!! This from Media Weekly...today, minutes ago...I kid you not!

"Major League Baseball and Turner Sports are expected to officially announce at a 4 p.m. media conference (today..Tuesday..) that they have reached a deal for
Turner to get the TV rights to the remaining American League and National League Championship Series games each year from 2007-2013, according to
John Consoli.

So this is..goodbye Fox? Next year...I think...and read on....

HUGE NEWS!!!!!! And you heard it here first. Peter, just doing my best. You're here for the BEST. And that's what I try to be. I mean that. That's why you love it here. I hope..I almost know......and thanks...so very much.

6 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger HorshamScouse said...

Wonder if it's conditional on the Braves getting into the postseason evrey year!

 
At 10/17/2006 5:28 PM, Blogger HorshamScouse said...

Evrey = every

 
At 10/17/2006 6:25 PM, Blogger laura said...

No more FOX?! This is very fantastic news! Someone tell Turner to steer clear of a man named McCarver if he submits a resume...

 
At 10/17/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Unfortunately, Uck & McDimbulb are doing the World Series on FOX.

 
At 10/18/2006 6:46 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Not the championship series, though. I imagine TNT will be the A network for those telecasts. They have an HD channel, whereas TBS does not. TNT...fine with me!

 
At 10/18/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

But this is not the case...the games will be on TBS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home