Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Diamonds Are Forever

In James Bond lore diamonds just might be forever, but across this great country of ours, from sea to shining sea, as the song goes, baseball diamonds were deserted leaf collectors yesterday, fittingly a Monday. But we're not finished with October baseball just yet. Not by a long shot. The Mets and the Cardinals play game five today in St. Louis, and the weather forecast is just great. Tomorrow it's back to Shea, where yesterday's St. Louis rain will be moving into the Big Apple shortly after lunchtime. It's a fast moving area of precipitation that will surely be out of here well before tomorrow night's festivities. Enjoy game five, but I will be back later this morning......with something. Promise.

4 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suspense is killing me ... I want to hurry up and finish up with the NLCS ... and move on to the World Series.

*sigh* Oh well.

Have a great day Peter!

 
At 10/17/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

You too Novy...I also want to see the Tigers kick some NL a*s!! This was a a good delay for BOTH teams, and did not prolong the series in any way. Today was a scheduled day off in the first place. I love that you are a reader, and I stop by your place every day....bye.

 
At 10/17/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger chesneygirl said...

Pulling for the St. Louis here!!

GO TIGERS!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

 
At 10/17/2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks CG....I hope you can be a regular here...I've stopped at your blog more than a few times, thanks to Novy. I'd like to see the felines in a 7 game series against the Mets...I've had enough of the Redbirds. But right now it's anyone's series. A huge step is a win tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home