Tuesday, October 03, 2006

NESN's Production..."Big Papi's Greatest Hits 2007"....Made Me Cry...

Sometimes it doesn't take much to get me emotional. But last night's Monday night NESN special entitled Big Papi's Greatest Hits...2007 did the trick. And YES, it is being rebroadcast tonight, Tuesday night, from 7 to 7:30 PM, again on NESN, followed by, as it was last night, Remy's post season awards. I have to tell you the truth. Right here, right now, at noon on Tuesday. I watched the Papi show and stopped the DVR before its follow-up, the Remy 30 minute show, which I'm sure will be amusing. This was way more than amusing.. For the best reason. I wanted to make sure to let you all know how great it would be, if you do get NESN, to watch it tonight. Before the Yankee (who?) game. Because for half an hour you hear the commentary, and you see every swing multiple times, of our Papi shatter the Sox record. I've already taped it for one Sox lover up in Canada (The Joy of Sox..one of the best there are)...if you cannot receive NESN, ask a friend to tape NESN for you from 7 until 8 on this Tuesday night. I promise emotional smiles. I really do. Love you all, and thanks for putting up with my words. You make me so very happy.

4 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Not on NESN here, but did watch StateOfThe RedSox.Com & found the Papi Replays great.

 
At 10/03/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

It might not be the same show, but boy, NESN did such a great job! WOWie

 
At 10/04/2006 8:00 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

I agree I taped it yesterday YAY PAPI!

 
At 10/05/2006 6:46 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

OI thought you'd like it...I've watched it twice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home