Thursday, December 14, 2006

And Now, In This Corner Of RSN..........

First of all, our rock of defense, our infield 3rd base hot corner guy......Mike Lowell...

"How good is Lowell defensively?
His .977 fielding percentage is the best in history among third basemen who have played at least 1,000 games. He is our TWIB third baseman of 2006."

And we need a new third baseman why?????????? Answer...WE DON'T!!

And as we wait for five o'clock, on NESN and surrounding supporting Red Sox media outlets, hope abounds. I'll be back on Friday. Have a great night, everyone!

But wait...this is Peter one more time on this magic Thursday. I just watched the Dice K. press conference with smiles of happiness and with a proud sense of RSN 2007. RSN2007 and you and me. What a combination!

3 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that Daisuke looked REALLY REALLY happy. He was really grinning ear to ear, and smiling like a little boy. :)
Konichiwa Matsuzaka-san!

 
At 12/14/2006 7:53 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

I am so happy-----see scott boras can make deals.welcome to the red sox daisuke.I am so happy.Now i can be happy on my birthday tomorrow.i am also glad dougie is back now we dont have to watch tek try and catch wake.

 
At 12/15/2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Happy b'day kaylee. I guess it's Friday. And Tyff...thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you started the blogger acc't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home