Tuesday, December 05, 2006

JOYOUS Jon Lester News...And More......

So what about my petty problems? Who cares with news like this. Tito Francono told the press today that our hero, JON LESTER, has been cleared to finish his course of chemotherapy. TOMORROW. I hope that this marks his latest largest step on the way to perfect health. We all do.
And Tito also said on this happy, then sad, and then so happy again Tuesday that the club will give the Manny trade talks another day "front and center." After Wednesday, it might be back-burner time, but I'm sure the Red Sox are actively listening.
The day has taken a heaven-sent turn. For hope, prayers, and good health to come for our Jon Lester. Please Lord.

6 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

yes that is great news I wish him well:]
-kaylee

 
At 12/05/2006 8:49 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

Yeah they did and I didnt want them too....I dont like him.Living here in Arizona, I have seen him pitch for years in the NL,and he is not very good defensively.He can hit though.

 
At 12/05/2006 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear about Lester I was pulling for him

 
At 12/06/2006 7:08 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Yay all...and Kaylee, I heard he is an excellent defensive outfielder.

 
At 12/06/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Isn't that fantastic! So long as he feels well and is in remission, there's nothing like a good dose of baseball to make ya feel good! ;) Great news.

 
At 12/06/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I know Reb....and thanks for your always comments!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home