Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vote For Me.....A New Addition.....

Yes, in lieu of additional baseball news on this day after the holiday, I've added a link called BlogTopLists, which you will see on the right side of the page, in light blue. There are two spots in light blue, one that says blogtoplist, and then right next to it is one with a red (how nice a color) check mark that says "vote for me." Please click on that one and vote....if you like it here, if you don't, or if you don't give a darn, it would make me so happy. I'll be here everyday...for you, for the team we love, the Boston Red Sox, and for the game we all love, that game called baseball. We're all lucky to have a team that we love. For me, it's a matter of faith and trust and just plain old RSN madness. So please, click on that light blue "vote for me" button. Join the madness that is Red Sox baseball. I promise to keep on keeping on......and we're all waiting for the umpire to yell, "PLAY BALL!". April 2nd.....in KC. The countdown clock, also on your right, is ticking. So turn your gaze a little lower than the countdown clock, the two buttons in Robin's egg light blue. And after you use the button with the red checkmark that says "vote for me," just click on sports under the blog categories there and see how I'm doing! It's all there. And thank you. I know you won't let me down. And YOU know I'll never let you down. Remember, the light blue buttons, on your right as you scroll down. Thanks! What a great Christmas/New Year present that would be!
Self-promotion? A little. I work hard at keeping us all informed. And I love it!!

4 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay i did it
-kaylee

 
At 12/26/2006 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/26/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you K!!!!!!!!

 
At 12/26/2006 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome=]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home