Thursday, February 22, 2007

NESN Comes Through For Us! And JD Drew Speaks......

This, from the wire services, and then a word from me.....

"NESN will televise the first hour of the March 2 game against Boston College, from 6-7 p.m., in order to show Matsuzaka's Red Sox debut. He is expected to pitch two or three innings."

Peter here, and GREAT JOB NESN! Our first look at Daisuke Matsuzaka in a Boston Red Sox uniform in game conditions. Sure, the opponent will be college kids, but imagine what a thrill of a lifetime it will be for them. And for us! I now know what I'll be doing at the dinner hour on March 2nd...that's only 8 days from now!

And this from the Hartford Courant as JD Drew speaks about his shoulder. More good news? Read on....

....."Drew, who replaces the popular Trot Nixon in right field, reported no issues with the shoulder, a full season removed from surgery in September 2005.
"It feels wonderful," Drew said. "I've been throwing and hitting and doing all the things I need to do to get ready to be here."

Peter back once again. I hope he's being honest with us, because it sure would be nice to see him play 130 plus games this year. Manny too! So this Thursday, cloudy with some snow on the way, seems to be going well. Now if only my aching back would let me blow my nose, I'd be all set! But nooooooooo! Not yet. I'll survive.
And that's MORE than you need to know, right here at Peter's Red Sox Forever. Be well. Oh, and the entire article, headed by Big Papi stuff, is right there when you click on the title of this post. See ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home