Thursday, February 22, 2007

OUCH!

I must have pulled something in my mid-back, for when I woke up from a wonderful and uninterrupted sleep (I have a great bed!), there was a hot-knife sharp type of pain to the left of my spine midway from my neck to my waist. It only hurts when I move, breath, cough, sneeze or just generally exist. I'll have to avoid all those activities. However, sitting here early on this 19 degree F. morning, I'm OK. I'm worried about getting up, which I have to do as soon as I finish this abbreviated post. A pain pill might be necessary, for the Tylenol did as much good as a fly swatter in the rain forest. I've been to one...I know! So for my next post, something Soxish, I should be feeling better. I need a pair of experienced hands, female, for an intensive backrub! Help!
As the Terminator said, "I'll be back" (no pun intended).

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2007 9:10 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

I did something to my back too!But,I think falling down the basement stairs contributed:)HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER:)

 
At 2/23/2007 6:19 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you K!! I think I cracked a rib! Sleep is tough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home