Sunday, February 04, 2007

SUPER SUNDAY 2007

It's that Sunday in January known as Super Sunday, the day and night of the Super Bowl. While I like neither team, I'm going to watch, at least through Prince's halftime show. I've seen the guy in concert, from the second row, and he can do anything with a guitar or a piano, and do it well. I could go on, but I won't. As for the game, I'll have to go with that blood-drenched prediction handed to me yesterday from somewhere or something not of this earth. If I don't, I'd be afraid of the consequences. I really don't need any kind of curse set upon me....life's been tough enough lately. I'm just glad I have all you out there, faithful readers. So the score will be 33-28 Iadianapolis Colts.
I'll be back later with something baseball related, but that's a tall order on Super Sunday. All football coverage all the time. But I'll come up with something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home