Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Comments Can Turn Into Posts!

And thank you, Boston Fan from Witchita. My readers, please read his comment, and then my reply. Why? Because our bullpen needs exactly this.......and thank you BFW..........

BFW's comment......."Peter, I like his (Brendan Donnelly's) attitude, too. Do any other of his teammate pitchers have that mentality?"

Peter here..this is me...you can't get me to be quiet!

"BFW...well said...do they (our bullpen guys) have his attitude? I wish every 'pen person would. But we also, never to be forgotten, have the Darkman, the lefty from time zones in the future! We ALL know his name. Red Sox relief pitching is his game. The Darkman, the lefty from time zones in the future! The Red Sox pitcher who will cut a swath through every oponent in 2007. And he will make us smile."

Everyone, take care, calm down! But I can't stress enough...our lefty, that man who leaves no shadow and who will haunt you, Red Sox opponents, after the sun goes down, will be an answer.......our secret, for now. April 2nd is coming up so quickly!

And Ian (Random Thoughts, on your right under links), help me spread the word. All of you! Because he might be so good. A lefty not named Myers...and one with more talent. And so we wait patiently, and we smile. And we remember the name DARKMAN. That's what anticipation is all about. Are you with me?? I know you are!

6 Comments:

At 3/14/2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Ian said...

I will continue to spread the word of Darkman for you. In the Giants one, I linked back to your article about the rumors for Benitez.

 
At 3/14/2007 3:09 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you!!!!

 
At 3/14/2007 3:10 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/14/2007 3:31 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Hey Peter, you're welcome for the inspiration. Darkman rules! He can remove his sensory input to give him increased strength due to adrenal overload and destabilize his mental state to fear no one. A mere mortal with a stick is no match for our lefty from future time zones!

 
At 3/14/2007 4:35 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And a baseball bat that might, MIGHT, look like it is a tool for hitting a baseball...well, whoever holds such a weapon is DOOMED! Against OUR Sox.....
I so hope so. Thanks for the comments, as I smile and type at the same EXACT time. Take care...you're the best@!!!! I mean it...and now, I have to say 'bye..........dinnertime, treadmill, all that stuff. I appreciate all of you, the people who have the smarts, the guts, the dumbness (NOT!) to read me. I say that with a smile, and with love. Peter!!!! N....I think.....Red Sox Forever!!!!!

 
At 3/14/2007 4:36 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And.......DARKMAN is our guy!!! And so are you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home