Monday, March 05, 2007

The Remy Report

Peter here...and yes, you have to do this, for me. Read on! My words, too........

A daily email, right to you, that contains so much information, Red Sox info..... and everything! Click on the title of this post, my post, right now!!! And then subscribe. It's easy....7 days a week, you'll be happy. I promise! So mouse up to the title, click, and follow the instructions to subscribe. It's free, it's Red Sox, and it's great! Peter, who guarantees you a great every day read. OK?????? So just do it! And no, I'm not being paid for this. I just love the daily Sox emails, from the Remy Report. You will too...........
And thanks...

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2007 7:00 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

i love the Remy Report lol

 
At 3/08/2007 3:59 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I do love "The Remy Report" every morning:

It makes me laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home