Monday, April 16, 2007

The Fenway News? Great. A Sweep!! Other News...Tragic...Too Tragic

SOX WIN....7-2...Josh Beckett goes to 3-0, and he WILL be pitching Saturday, at Fenway, against the hurt, bewildered and doomed Yankees. There will be a full wrap-up first thing tomorrow morning.
But the news turns dark, as bad as it gets. Virginia Tech. Multiple homicides. Check out the latest on your local channels.
So sadness is mixed with sweetness. I wish things could be different. We go to Toronto, with a firm grasp on first place. The rotation looks great.
I mourn those souls who didn't make it through this Monday. A normal Monday, until a madman struck. May God bless, and may they rest in peace. Thanks for reading my mumblings......and the Va. Tech tragedy is linked on the title of this post. I wish it could be better. My heart is heavy, made of lead, still beating, but so sadly. I'm not sure why it works. Not now. Goodbye, and be safe. Always.

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

The Murderous Student, is believed to be an Exchange Student from Shanghai, in China & carried several clips of ammunition:

Who knows if this might not be terrorism, as he was testing the campus alarm systems for the past few months, as reported by the NY Post.

 
At 4/17/2007 10:27 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

ML, I heard, and I'm sad. May he rest in HELL. Forever. Thanks Michael. Sorry, but that's the way I feel......

 
At 4/17/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Hell's too good for that sick bastid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home