Friday, April 06, 2007

A Good Friday Update.......

Hello..it's Peter, and I know the outcome of our Friday game. After all, it's 5pm on the east coast, and I'd have to be sleeping NOT to know. Hey, I'm really good at sleeping, but this is how I wrote it as it happened.
And I promise, I will be back early Saturday morning...before the sun rises, and before you lift your heads off the so comfortable pillows that are so tough to let go of.....

UPDATE...The top of the ninth inning...Manny with a lead off single as the game is 2-0 Texas. Manny on first..no outs...JD Drew at the plate..and he strikes out. This does not look good......Mike Lowell, nearly a double play grounder but, but....there are 2 outs in the ninth with Coco up.....and, and, darn, the Rangers WIN their first game of 2007. But don't forget. Tim Wakefield pitched great and he says he feels great. And WE NEED HIM!!

I'll see you tommorow...and the Sox record on this Good Friday afternoon is 2-2. We can live with it.....this is a holy day. Be healthy. Be happy. Maybe be ready for a win tomorrow. I'll have the full wrap-up in the morning. Early! I Promise.... and as always, thank you for reading my words. I'll sign this Peter.

3 Comments:

At 4/06/2007 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Friday! Ugh! For a non-Christian like me, it was a very BAD friday! What was all that first pitch swinging??? Ghost of the Bad Side of Nomar...

Have a good holiday weekend, Peter!

 
At 4/07/2007 12:03 AM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW AND A HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY PETER DONT KNOW IF I WILL GET AROUND TO COMMENTING TOMMORROW SO!AND I HOPE THE SOX FIND THERE BATS FOR JULIAN tomorrow.

 
At 4/07/2007 7:01 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

MCW, the guy was throwing high strikes....hard to lay off of. Have a great weekend. And thanks Kaylee. You too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home