Monday, April 02, 2007

New Year...Bad Start.........

WARNING!! Disregard the last post! I'm just about to turn off the television. I have to go out, but I thought by this time, after the 4:10pm EDT start nearly two hours ago, the news would be better. Never say die, but it doesn't look good. The bottom of the sixth, Sox behind, and now the Darkman is making his first big league appearance. I wish I knew what to tell you...first Darkman pitch...home run. Wow.
Such is opening day, unless an unexpected miracle steps into our lives. But.....dinner is on the stove. How's that for changing the subject??
Take care..I was thinking of a different ending for my Rose-colored glasses.

4 Comments:

At 4/02/2007 10:20 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Flatter than Seltzer without the fizz!

 
At 4/02/2007 10:22 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I think that La Russa wore them last night.

 
At 4/02/2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know the feeling Peter, but like I said on my blog, it could be a good thing. Everytime they lost the opener they went to the post season. When the won the opener, they didn't.

 
At 4/03/2007 7:09 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thats interesting Christopher. I never would have guessed. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home