Friday, April 27, 2007

A Repost..a First!!

And that is this....I'm reposting something that yesterday was very special to me. In fact, it always will be, for the rest of my days, hopefully many! A Red Sox fan who lives in Japan wrote me, and made my heart sing......I added a couple comments since yesterday, AND I included his just now received email on this Friday morning. I wanted you, my readers, to see that it's a small world, after all. Thank you. Here is my yesterday post, and again, Superbowl-san's blog is linked right above, when you click on the title. His animation is at the very bottom of his blog post. What a great tee shirt, a two-sided one, would that make!? My imagination soars! You see, RSN has spread world-wide. So here you go!
***********************************************************************
Hello my readers. This is Peter N, and I just received this email on Thursday from a blogger from the native home of Daisuke and Hideki "the Darkman" Okajima. Please read, and I will link Superbowls' blog...just click on the title of this post. I am amazed, and happy. Darkman lives. Go Red Sox. Now read this, his spelling, and then click on the title. Thank you Superbowl-san. Peter Naboicheck, Peter N! Peter-san.

Hello Peter
I'm Superbowl, a Japanese bloger.
I showed the Gordon Edes' article put into Japanese on my blog
And I reached your blog.
i tried to leave comment on your blog, but i have no google account.
So i send mail like this.

my blog post is
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/superbowl/e/908d61461d9820fb2e592b08e1162b67

sorry wrote it all in Japanese exept for quoted headlines and your name
(i don't know right pronunciation of your name, so can't put it into
Japanese characters)

but just see Bottom of it.
I made simple gif animation.

I think idea of DarkMan is so cool
I hope it sticks too.
and I also wanna hear his new theme music.

thanks for reading and forgive my bad english
I manage to read ariticles looking up every other word in a dictionary
but hardly write or speak like everyone else in Japan.

I'll spread the Nickname in Japan

Regards,
SuperBowl
************************************************************************
AND JUST NOW, on this Friday morning, I received another email from Superbowl-san. I want to share it with you......

"This is Superbowl
Peter-san
Thank you for your quick response.
I enjoyed your blog post and their comments very much.
I'm Glad They liked my graphic.
thank you for everyone

Best regards
Superbowl from dark side of the globe (Now 22:15 JST)

*************************************************************************
Peter here, and thank YOU Superbowl-san. I am honored. To my readers....click on the title of this post. And again, Superbowl-san....thank you. And my readers, please don't forget, when you click on the title, go to the bottom of his blog post...there is a GREAT animation.
Who IS Darkman? His name is Hideki Okajima. He lives in the bullpen, a weapon, until called upon to eliminate our enemies. Because HE is the enemy of Red Sox opponents. His left arm blazes, and the opposing batters meekly bow, and go back to the shadows of their dugout. Defeated. By DARKMAN!! This is what makes being a baseball fan worth everything!
Thank you, my readers, American or Japanese. No matter where, the world of baseball unites us all. And that's good. You see, we're all the same. Loving, caring, needing friendship, or maybe just a hug.....that's what makes us all human. I love you all. Forever. My name is Peter N. Or Peter-san, as Superbowl-san said. And I love the Boston Red Sox. Join me as we travel through what very well might be a magical 2007. I know it will be. You see, I have faith.

4 Comments:

At 4/27/2007 7:11 PM, Blogger Lynsey said...

What a nice post! Tell Superbowl I said hello! How are you Peter? Thank you so much for the lovely comments, they always make me smile! :)

 
At 4/28/2007 7:07 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you Lynsey. I love to spead smiles. I have one of those feelings that you're going to be one of the best Moms. EVER! Be well, feel good, get excited, and from my heart, thank you!

 
At 4/28/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

CONGRATS AGAIN:-)

 
At 4/28/2007 4:34 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you Kaylee!!...I watching the game right now...scoreless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home