Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why No Sunday Baseball??

Just click on the title you JUST finished reading. That will zoom (or for you, Scotty, beam) you to the radar link (a loop---animated) from Brookhaven, LI, NY. Right here right now. Live and in living color. The perfect radar location to see what's here in northern Connecticut, and more importantly, what's heading to Fenway. Go ahead...click!!! NOW!!!!!!! And in fact, if you ever have worries about the weather heading towards Fenway Park, bookmark this exact radar page. It's easy! This is best view only because weather, for the most part, travels west to east. In this case southwest to northeast. So if you EVER during this long and happy season wonder what the weather will bring us, and you're heading to Fenway and want an early clue what's in store in the skies above, just click on the bookmark you just set up. All through the summer! Your weather guy Peter. What can I say? I'm good. For Red Sox and weather, I AM good. Little else!
Now click on the title and see that radar. First place is ours. Not a bad day to "sit it out." And the runners will be wet tomorrrow. But they'll run! And now you have the perfect weather radar "click." Peter....your blog guy. Thanks for being here.

10 Comments:

At 4/15/2007 12:23 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

they called the game but,at least you cant lose if you dont play!

 
At 4/15/2007 12:50 PM, Blogger laura said...

I hate all this rain! My tennis match was cancelled yesterday too :( I wanted baseball, it's the last day of the free preview of Extra Innings!

 
At 4/15/2007 1:24 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Hi Kaylee, and Laura........ be well, and thanks for the comments...a little rain never hurt, but wow, it's POURING here. Thanks..

 
At 4/15/2007 1:32 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

its pouring here to what is up with that?It never rains here!

 
At 4/15/2007 1:33 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Oh my gosh. That is a LARGE blob of green on the radar!

 
At 4/15/2007 2:09 PM, Blogger Collective Thoughts said...

THANK YOU!!!! weather man peter...rain rain go away shay wants to watch the red sox PLAY!!!

 
At 4/15/2007 4:15 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

We are being BLOBBED by rain! Kristin is right. Tennis anyone?? Be well, although no baseball means boredom.

 
At 4/16/2007 2:10 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Just when I got the Extra Innings Package, it rains like no tomorrow:

Was looking forward to DO & RemDawg at home for the Very-1st Time on my home TV;

This weather was AWFUL

 
At 4/16/2007 6:51 AM, Blogger Faithy said...

Wouldn't ya know it. I bought the Sunday Ticket, meaning I have a seat at every Sunday Home game, and yesterday was to be my First Game of the year. Arrggghhhhh. I was so depressed I didn't even get out of bed yesterday.

Faithy the odd O's fan who is still listening to the wind howl by on monday morning.

 
At 4/16/2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Hi Faithy! You guys did a great job playing the Yankees! And the Sox have a 10am start today, which hasn't been called. Yet. And wouldn't you know it Faith----the last issue of RGQ I read was the baseball issue and the one after. The others are in my inbox. I'll catch up. Thanks for the comment...everybody. Stay dry!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home