Monday, April 02, 2007

YES!!!!!

Yes, what? It's 2 minutes before 4pm, 12 minutes before the first pitch. The Yankees are ahead, bigtime. Hey, they're playing the Rays. Big deal.....do I care? Right now? A resounding no, ney, nope, whatever language suits ya! So enjoy the Sox game, the first of so many. The month of April is young. And so are we. I wish you the best. You've been so good to me. I'll never forget.
And now, the Red Sox bats will come out smoking, blazing with victory. And then...well, we'll watch! GO SOX. Go Jimmy Fund. For all the good they do, this season is for them. And RSN. And us....how sweet it will be.

2 Comments:

At 4/02/2007 6:01 PM, Blogger Faithy said...

I am also awaiting the begining of our first game, we are playing MN in about an hour.

BTW: did you see RGQ today? Did you get any hits from (that you know of?)

Faithy

 
At 4/03/2007 7:07 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'm checking the hits right now. Thank you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home