Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Red Sox International Is Voting For The Darkman!!

I just received this email from our Japanese Red Sox International fans...please read.......
******************************************************
Thank you Peter-san
I already read your newest blog post.
Ian's comment on your yesterday's post showed me multiple vote can do.
So I devote every spare moment to vote.
and I ask my friends and add to my blog post to keep voting.

from the DarkMan's homeland with blisters
Superbowl
*******************************************************
How nice is that!!! THANK YOU, and again, join RSN International and vote for Hideki Okajima. Our Darkman....just click on this post's title. And SuperBowl-san....thank you.

7 Comments:

At 7/03/2007 11:38 AM, Blogger Ian said...

Keep up the voting SuperBowl-san.

Peter, I saw it in an article on MLB.com late last night. I will update you here in a comment so you will see it in the morning.

 
At 7/03/2007 3:37 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Paps is hopeful for Darkman; he said they have a lot of computers in Japan.

 
At 7/03/2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Text A5 to 36197 in the US for Darkman

 
At 7/03/2007 6:36 PM, Blogger Ian said...

The update is in and Okajima is in the lead over Bonderman. Neshnek is third followed by Escobar and Halladay.

We need to keep the campaign going and not stop voting til 6 pm et.

 
At 7/03/2007 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okajima is now in the lead! It helps to have a whole country behind you, I guess. Thanks Japan!Yay for Okie!

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070703&content_id=2064407&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

 
At 7/04/2007 7:15 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thanks MCW---I used a quote from the article you suggested in your comment. And Ian and Michael, we all are doing what we can as we just passed the 23 hour mark for voting.
Happy holiday...I love you guys!

 
At 7/04/2007 7:39 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

And BFW, I didn't forget you...I was busy voting for Oki, All Star Oki!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home