Saturday, August 11, 2007

A "Get Well" Wish For Kaylee, From Red Sox International On This Saturday Morning....

Yes, from Japan, Kaylee! Here it is, for you, and all my readers. I linked Kaylee's blog...just click on the title of this very post. Kaylee, here you go.......

"Hi peter-san !
I read your new post.
I can't comment directly on Blogspot.com yet but
Please tell Kaylee to take care
and I hope she get well soon.

...and We [RSN International] are praying for her."

Peter here...thank you Superbowl-san. I'm sure once she returns home and feels better, she will read this. And smile! You are a good person. Peter-san.

4 Comments:

At 8/11/2007 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pissed off about this loss, but mostly because Terry Francona once again let a guy hang out there to dry when it was obvious it wasn't his night.

 
At 8/11/2007 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Peter, put this under the wrong post!

Best wishes to Kaylee!

 
At 8/11/2007 8:15 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

That's OK...but Tito has not done that that often this year...he has managed the 'pen so well, unlike what Cyn thinks. GO JOSH......

 
At 8/11/2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& a Kaylee Post on my Blog, goes to ANOTHER Blog in Idaho, by link:

The Traditional Catholics have Joined The Vigil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home