Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday September 11, 2007

Today is a somber day, and very eerie because it falls on a Tuesday, just as it did six years ago. For the people who lost their lives, way too many of them, and their families and loved ones, my heart goes out to you and my prayers of peace and happiness are shouting from my soul, my inner being. And I grieve. I always will until my dying day.

So, my readers, never forget, and say a prayer today for the souls lost and for the ones whose lives were devastated by the cruel and cowardly and descipible act those six years ago. Thank you and God bless you always and forever.

Click on the title of this post for a special 9/11 tribute. Be well, be happy, and enjoy life. It's all we have. And hug your loved ones. I have no one to hug right now, so I'm hugging you, my readers. Thank you for being here for me.

5 Comments:

At 9/11/2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Faithy said...

Peter, as you know I was working in DC for the FTC on 9/11. I remember that day as if it were yesterday.

Thank you for Remebering with me.

And to all your Readers, let us never forget. I know I never will.

 
At 9/11/2007 3:09 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Well said, my good friend.

 
At 9/11/2007 6:37 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter?

Great Link to the NY Post, which has given the Best 9/11 Coverage;

I work 4 Blocks from there & I'm reminded every day of this event in our history;

I used to love shopping in that complex, it being so barren, today

 
At 9/11/2007 10:25 PM, Blogger Faithy said...

ML: My husband is from NY and he lost his best friend from childhood on that horrid, fateful day.

We appreciate the devastation in NY, as compared to DC. On our last visit it still looked so very very barren.

But one day it will shine. And we will be there. With You All.

 
At 9/12/2007 7:23 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you all...that came from my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home