Sunday, October 07, 2007

9-0 SOX! ***SOX WIN*** YES!!!!!

Top of the 8th....who will pitch the bottom of the 8th inning?

We'll find out!!!!! GO SOX...great, superb job by Schill!!!!!

To be continued........................UPDATE...9-0 GOOD GUYS...Okie pitching with 1 out in the bottom of the 8th.....Paps' time soon, and then we all, together, one voice, will say a loud earth shattering YES!! More to folow......

Into the 9th inning....Paps' time soon....great job by Okie, and the 'pen's ERA is 0.00...still. I'll be back for the bottom of that 9th.........and I mentioned that the number 7 would be magic! 10/7/07 at a first pitch time of 3:07.......more soon...really soon!!!!

Now it's time......but, BUT...it's Gagne...mistake???? With a 9-0 lead, I think, I know, we're OK....but...that's all, for now.....9-1. We're golden!! See you at Fenway!!!!

2 outs in the bottom of the most important inning....the 9th.

WE WIN...SOX WIN....SOX WIN...SOX WIN! I could go on.....but I don't have to!!!!

7 Comments:

At 10/07/2007 6:57 PM, Blogger KAYLEE said...

love it!!

 
At 10/07/2007 7:45 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

9-1 Final:

Even Gagne' couldn't ruin it

 
At 10/07/2007 7:46 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Yankees down 3-0 in 3rd

 
At 10/07/2007 10:05 PM, Blogger laura said...

Haha, I was thinking, 'I know Gagne knows how to blow a lead...but even he can't blow this one RIGHT!??!' Thankfully my inner calmness told that other voice to shut it.

Now to the ALCS!!

 
At 10/08/2007 1:49 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Great post! No direction or insight, but it captured all of our feelings exactly.

Let's hope those two super powers beat each other up and come to us limping.

And then the Rockies (because how can a team with that much momentum lose?)

 
At 10/08/2007 7:11 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Me too Kaylee!!!!!!!!! Hello Michael...an enjoyable afternoon, wasn't it! And Laura, I'm glad your "inner calmness" prevailed. i was a nervous wreck until the 7 run inning, but I knew Schill was ON his game.
Patrick, thank you for the kind words. And I so agree. Colorado is a hot team right now, and they deserve to be in the Series. As do the Sox.

 
At 10/08/2007 7:12 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

AND I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home