Friday, December 07, 2007

SSSHHH!! This Is The Link To The A&E World Series Boxed Sets....

I will review this 2007 set as soon as it comes to my door, but CLICK ON THE TITLE, if you care to order. There are two different boxed sets available, and I'm sure BOTH of them will relieve the winter doldums as you enjoy the world champion Boston Red Sox, OUR team, winning it all yet again, without losing a Series game! Eight in a row....without the nervousness, the hand holding, the pacing, but with all the fun of seeing it again! In full widescreen pleasure. Click on the title, and thanks go out to Janice from the Arts and Entertainment Network. She's the best. A full review will follow...remember that.
And to you, my Constant Readers, those thanks are from my heart. Go Red Sox. Forever. And don't forget the link imbedded on my earlier Friday morning post.......NESN magic. Now have a wonderful Friday!

5 Comments:

At 12/07/2007 3:49 PM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

What?!? Nothing about the anniversary of this Day of Infamy? I expect something about tomorrow's anniversary, or I'll be totally bummed out. Have a happy birthday weekend, Peter and thanks for the tip about our Championship DVDs.

 
At 12/07/2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Royal Rooters said...

http://modernrooters.blogspot.com/

If any of you have some free time, please check out this article I wrote on Jon Lester. I’m hoping for some feedback from fans. Thank you to those of you who take the time to read it.

 
At 12/07/2007 10:47 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I'm sorry BFW.

 
At 12/07/2007 10:59 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

BFW, I think I made it right, though. I miss him so very much. i always will............

 
At 12/08/2007 6:10 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I will, Ethan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home