Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yeah, Right! Roger Will Do That. And There IS A Santa Claus!!

Good Wednesday morning yet again. What do you think of this article? It's another one all about Roger, but this is the kind of publicity I'm sure he would love to do WITHOUT. What do you think? Here, read a little. It's from Newsday dot com, and I will link it when you click on the title.....

"There's only one way for Roger Clemens to clear his name, one exit strategy that will get him the "benefit of the doubt" for which he yearns.
Clemens needs to go in front of Congress next month and repeat, under oath, the exact words his agent Randy Hendricks released yesterday under the seven-time Cy Young Award winner's name. Otherwise, he's toast.
Is this fair? Nope....."

Peter here. Fair? YES! But I think it might never happen. I'd love to read and respond to your comments. Click on the title of this post to access the entire interesting and true, at least to me, article. And thanks....now click!!

6 Comments:

At 12/19/2007 11:32 AM, Blogger Charles L. Wallace said...

It would work!
Then, if found to have lied, he could be found in Contempt of Congress [or, at least, perjury].

 
At 12/19/2007 12:09 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Hey CIW....I thought when I read this that the writer was on something! Roger in Congress? Sounds like the Wizard Of Oz...a little, and he has no idea where a yellow brick road would be. We do!

 
At 12/19/2007 12:10 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

ALL my readers do!

 
At 12/19/2007 10:18 PM, Blogger Royal Rooters said...

It's definitely fair. I only wish Pettitte would have to do the same. His "I only tried HGH once, I swear!" defense is awfully convenient. And given that he's cheated and lied about his PED use in the past, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's lying. They don't test for HGH, so who would know?

By the way, I'm just starting a new blog.

http://modernrooters.blogspot.com/

Check it out if you've got some time and let me know if you'd want to exchange links.

 
At 12/20/2007 5:40 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

No, there are no existing tests for HGH. And I'd love to exchange links....I'll leave a comment on your blog right after I add your link.

 
At 12/20/2007 7:22 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Ethan, we already did exchange links...and thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home