Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey Chuck, You Can Run But You Can't Hide, YOU IDIOT!!

Chuck Knoblauch doesn't have a lick of sense in his near empty and befuddled head. I mean, gee, read this, from ESPN dot com, and then I'll be back with more "kind" words for him...

"Former major leaguer Chuck Knoblauch had not been tracked down as of early Wednesday evening by federal marshals trying to serve him a subpoena from a House panel investigating steroids in baseball, a committee staffer told The Associated Press.
Knoblauch, a four-time All-Star who played for the Yankees, Twins and Royals from 1991-02, originally was asked to appear Thursday for what was supposed to be the first of five depositions or transcribed interviews scheduled by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
When the committee didn't hear from Knoblauch or a representative, it issued a subpoena to force the 1991 AL Rookie of the Year to submit to a deposition next Tuesday.
As of 7 p.m. Wednesday, though, that subpoena had not reached the former infielder."

Peter here, and what is steroid user, excuse me, "alleged" steroid user Chuck Knoblauch trying to accomplish? Does he think he can duck his head in the sand and avoid federal marshalls? That might work in the movies, but not in real life, you idiot! Doesn't he think this will only make him look more guilty? DUH! You see, I don't understand his thought processes, so I can't comment on them. But I CAN say this, just as I did in the title of this post, which, when clicked on, will direct you to the original ESPN article...WHAT AN IDIOT!

To my Constant Readers, and you know who you are, have a great Thursday, and if there is any Red Sox news, you can be sure I'll be all over it. Even though readership is way down, I can attribute that to this...it's not anywhere near the start of spring training and the '08 season itself. I appreciate your kind comments of support. I ALWAYS will. And I promise you this...I ain't going nowhere! I love you and I thank you SO MUCH. I'm so happy writing, and I know, or hope, that you like it too. Be well. ALWAYS.

5 Comments:

At 1/24/2008 3:34 PM, Blogger Middle Relief said...

Baseball is a tough game. Prior to his mental meltdown in NY - he was projecting as a borderline HOF. Now look at him.

Go G-Men!!!

 
At 1/24/2008 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

15 Feb is just around the corner Peter. YES! GO PATS!

 
At 1/25/2008 5:56 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Go G-Men AND GO PATS! Thanks guys.

 
At 1/25/2008 6:55 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

The Steroid use may just explain the moves that Knoblauch made on the field, such as a wild throw to 1st base, where Keith Olberman's Mom got hit in the face with the ball:

His power came up & his throwing arm got dangerous;

BTW, he was hurt in '02

 
At 1/26/2008 6:01 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Michael, as Mr. Spock would always say..."Logical indeed."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home