Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Reader Speaks! And I Listen...

Peter here, on this still early Sunday morning, and since my last post two hours ago, the temperature has gone down to 18 degrees F. But my heart was warmed when I read this. Please share it with me...

Hi Peter,
I was going to post this as a comment on "Room for Two?" but I don't have a Google Account (yet), so I figured I'd just e-mail it to you:

"Those early morning posts are something you can always count on. Every day, about anything and everything Boston Red Sox. I wouldn't have it any other way. Would you?" (Peter here, and those were MY words in the post "Room For Two?") Here is the rest of her email...

--Of course not! The only reason I wake up for school on time everyday is so that I can read this each morning (and then I re-read it when I get back from school and before I go to bed, just to make sure I didn't miss any of your wonderful posts)!
----------------------
I just wanted to let you know that even though I don't comment, I read your excellent site everyday. How else is a Jersey girl supposed to keep up with what's going on with her Sox?
--Keep up the great work (please)!

Peter here...I promise I will, and you made me so happy with your kind words. You see, this makes the work and the writing so worthwhile. I thank you, "Jersey Girl," for being a fan. P.S..I love New Jersey because of BRUCE! Have a great Sunday....Peter N.

4 Comments:

At 1/20/2008 1:37 PM, Blogger Krystle [RSO] said...

awh so nice!

My cousin is in Minnesota were it's -25 with wind chill factor...

 
At 1/20/2008 2:09 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Now I feel warm, because it's 22.1! Thanks Krystle...Peter

 
At 1/20/2008 6:59 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Jersey Girl?
There was one in the NESN Red Sox Team, with the name of Tina Cervasio;

I wonder if this is Tina!

 
At 1/21/2008 6:57 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Michael, must we put Tina in the past tense? Do you know something that I don't, other than she did talk to another Big Apple television station? I'd like to keep her..err...on NESN. Yes, that's what I meant. Of course! I enjoyed your post number one thousand five hundred!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home