Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Naughty Naughty Roger Rocket!

This is from Tuesday's San Francisco Chronicle. Roger "the Rocket" might have been JUST that. Here it is...

"Roger Clemens had a decade-long relationship with country singer Mindy McCready that began when she was a 15-year-old and the pitcher was with the Boston Red Sox, the Daily News reported.
"I cannot refute anything in the story," McCready told the newspaper in a story posted on its Web site Monday night.
"I have known Roger Clemens for a long time," she said, without detailing the nature of their relationship.
Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, confirmed the pitcher and singer had known each other for a long time but told the newspaper there was no sex.
"Mindy McCready is a longtime family friend of Roger Clemens and the Clemens family," Hardin said in a statement Monday. "At no time did Roger engage in any kind of inappropriate or improper relationship with her. It is unfortunate that the Daily News has chosen to report anonymous allegations that are completely unfounded, have no basis in fact, and have nothing to do with Roger's baseball career or the issue of steroid use in baseball."

Peter here. I wonder if his HGH-taking wife knows? Just a thought. Hey, I hope your Tuesday is going well. I could not pass this one up! You know me!!

WAIT! I HAVE to add something. I just linked to the title of this post something you will enjoy..the laugh-out-loud kind of enjoy. So please click on the title and read Rooster's Rational Sox Fan (on my link list) Tuesday post. Thanks! And thank you, Rooster. Just click on the title, and SMILE!!

4 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 10:55 AM, Blogger Rooster said...

Peter - his wife knows now, you spilled the beans! lol!

I had fun on my blog today too - you'll laugh!

 
At 4/29/2008 11:29 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

SHHH...mum's the word! I'm just going over to Rational right now! Thanks!! Don't give me away!!!!

 
At 4/29/2008 11:40 AM, Blogger Rooster said...

Peter - Not sure what to say - you are a great guy! Thanks for that!

It's obvious why your site is a popular place to visit!

{sniff!}

 
At 4/29/2008 11:55 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Rooster, there's no sniffing in baseball! My apoligies to Tom Hanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home