Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DIRTY WATER: A RED SOX MYSTERY...Penned by Mary-Ann Tirone Smith and Jere Smith...A Preview And The Pre-Order Link

Hello. It's Peter on this wonderfully beautiful early Wednesday afternoon. My blog friend Jere (see my link list--Red Sox Fan In Pinstripe Territory. It's the second one down, and the best...I like mine too, though!) and his Mom have co-written a new book. It's a RED SOX mystery, but that's all I can tell you until I read it. I included the link for pre-orders from Amazon dot com. Check out Jere's blog! Please click on the title of this post for that important link, and thanks. And thank you, Jere and Mary-Ann.


At 6/25/2008 1:38 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Thanks for the link. I hope everybody enjoys the book...

At 6/25/2008 4:11 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

And I'll devour it with glee. And then review it. Hi to your co-writer! Peter

At 6/26/2008 6:45 PM, Blogger icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

The Red Sox called today. I WON! I'M A CAPTAIN OF RED SOX KID NATION!
Thank you so much for voting for me! This is the BEST minute of my life

And did you see me on TV last night? I was invited to the game because I'm one of the finalists. I got to ride around the field in a truck and got to yell play ball from the field with other kids. It was awesome. This is the video

At 6/27/2008 6:16 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Congrats!!! I KNEW you'd do it...I'm going to the video right now, and I'm so happy you won!! GO SOX! GO YOU!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home