Friday, August 15, 2008

A Great Tee Shirt! From Uppityshirts Dot Com

All you have to do is click on the title of this post to see the tee shirt I was kindly sent from uppityshirts dot com. It's a "Backwards K", and we all know that is the symbol for a called third strike in baseball. It's Red Sox Red, so I hope you can check out their web site. When you click on this post's title, it will take you directly to the "Backwards K" tee shirt page, but from there, simply click on the Uppity logo at the top left and browse! My tee shirt came in great wrapping, with an Uppity logo and and a white tie string. Yours will too! Do me a favor and check 'em out. I couldn't be happier. When I went to the donut shop for a decaf, SO many people asked me about the shirt. And not many knew what it meant!! ENJOY! I like a little mystery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home