Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Roger Clemen's Reputation Takes Another Hit...A Well Deserved One, Too

Peter here on the second to last day of 2008. Wow, what a quick decade so far. Time should slow down, just a bit. No, a lot! OK, I got that off my chest. Here's a little non-Red Sox baseball news...I found this in the Boston Herald from today, December 30th, 2008...

"Roger Clemens’ name is being removed from a sports medicine institute at a Houston hospital in another dent to the legacy of the major league baseball pitcher since he was linked to steroid use. The Roger Clemens Institute for Sports Medicine at Memorial Hermann will shed Clemens’ name effective Jan. 1 “to better reflect its commitment to all sports and athletes,” the Houston health system said."

Peter here...Roger, you shouldn't have LIED THROUGH YOUR TEETH. What goes around comes around. Hey Rog, it came around! All the way around. And your world is still spinning, not in your control. Will you ever get elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame or will you be in the same "Phantom Zone" that Pete Rose is. I suspect the latter. Have a great Tuesday, everyone. Cheers. L'Chaim (to life). Forever.

5 Comments:

At 12/30/2008 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm never happier than when Roger Clemens is being punched in the gut!

Happy New year to him!

 
At 12/30/2008 10:22 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Happy New Year To You! And NO punches, 'cept for Roger.

I wish you a happy and HEALTHY 2009, and so many more...Pete

 
At 12/30/2008 2:43 PM, Blogger Suldog said...

Hi, Peter:

Don't kick yourself about that blogger. She fooled loads of folks, myself included.

Happy New Year, my friend!

Jim

 
At 12/30/2008 2:43 PM, Blogger Suldog said...

Hi, Peter:

Don't kick yourself about that blogger. She fooled loads of folks, myself included.

Happy New Year, my friend!

Jim

 
At 12/30/2008 4:32 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I know, Sul, MY friend. Thank you. She's the one with bigtime problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home