Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More AROD BULLSHIT...Today.

Alex Rodriguez "came clean" (pun intended) this afternoon in Tampa, Florida. He met with a full contingent of the media, made a statement and took questions. Here is a little of that bullshit from ESPN dot com...
****************
"Alex Rodriguez expanded on his admission last week that he used a banned substance earlier this decade, saying a cousin injected him with an over-the-counter drug designed to give an "energy boost."
The New York Yankees star third baseman said using the banned drug that he said he obtained from the Dominican Republic was a "stupid mistake."
"I knew we weren't taking Tic Tacs," said Rodriguez, who was joined at the head table with Yankees general manager Brian Cashman and manager Joe Girardi. Rodriguez refused to reveal the identity of his relative.
The third baseman said he was injected twice a month in 2001, 2002 and 2003. He said his decision to use what he called an "energy boosting" drug was purely ignorant.
"We consulted no one. It was pretty evident that we didn't know what we were doing," Rodriguez said.
"I'm here to take my medicine," Rodriguez said. "One thing I will say after today I hope to focus on baseball. We have a very special team here. The fact is, it (the steroid story) came out and I'm here to share my story and put it out there, and hopefully I can put this behind me and my teammates don't have to carry the burden of answering all the questions for me.
Spring training represents a new start to me."
************
I listened to the entire press conference on the MAD DOG show on Sirius radio. He kept calling it a stupid mistake (a three year mistake!!) made by a "youngster." By the way, he was 25 years old and one of the richest people in the entire world. 2001-2003...boy, Alex, it took you a long time to learn that you made a mistake. For someone who cares about his body and what goes into it, YOU'RE A TOTAL IDIOT! You always will be. You're branded as just that. Click on this post's title for more ESPN laughs...really!!

5 Comments:

At 2/18/2009 11:22 AM, Blogger Bosox Fan in Wichita said...

Liar, cheater, 'nuf said.

 
At 2/18/2009 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sr. Rodriguez states in these quoted lines, "I'm here to take my medicine."

Stupido. You're here BECAUSE you took your medicine. And whoever heard of an OTC (over the counter) product that had to be injected? This naive guajalote hasn't yet realized his blood supply is only sufficient to run one organ at a time. And his doesn't run his brain.

Ah, these despicable yankees. They're run by a family of felons. They employ thugs. They show off whoremongers. They make the sound thrashings our Sox will deliver upon them all the more enjoyable.

To all of them, I say..."Loscadh is do ort!" and, "Marbhfhaisc ort!".

There! That oughtta hold them.

 
At 2/18/2009 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dagnab it...I did it again. Forgot to sign my name to the previous. Sorry about that.

 
At 2/18/2009 11:44 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

Dagnab it...I know who you are, and I welcome every tidbit of wisdom that you contribute to my little blog site. Thanks!! Peter

 
At 2/18/2009 11:44 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I agree, BFW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home